Services & Support for Integration
A single, seamless interface for former IronPort partners and customers to open and manage service renewals and product support requests.
Welcome to Cisco Services!
We value your business and are excited to enable you to quote, order, and manage service renewals. We take pride in offering you award winning support tools, software support, access to Cisco technology experts, and an extensive knowledge base.
Read the legacy IronPort appliance integration Q&As for commonly asked questions regarding data migrated, service agreements, renewals, support, licensing, RMAs, and more.
Create a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Request
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting "additional access" tab in the Cisco.com Profile Manager. If you don’t know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or contacting the TAC by phone:
- U.S. - 1-800-553-2447 Toll Free
- International support numbers
- For additional information on obtaining technical support through the TAC, please consult the Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 1 MB).
Note: Customers or partners must have their Cisco service contract number, serial number/product family and a Cisco.com user ID when opening a case. When entering your serial number, use the 7 alphanumeric characters following the hyphen.
Manage Access to Cisco Services
The Cisco Service Access Management Tool (SAMT) enables Cisco partners and customers to manage access to the services provided by their contracts (technical support/hardware replacement).
There are two ways to determine who has access to these services: Bill to ID or Contract Number.
- To manage access by Bill to ID, the Bill to ID must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile and selected (enabled) for support access. This will ensure that all the Contracts under the Bill to ID can be utilized for service.
- To manage access by Contract Number, a Contract Number must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile in order for that individual to be able to obtain service.
Learn more about the Cisco Service Access Management Tool .
Software License Activation Key Process
The Activation Key Process Self-Service Guide describes the process for obtaining and installing activation keys and is used for the following scenarios:
- Product Activation for Software Products (Initial Purchase, Follow-On and Renewals)
- Sharing Active Licenses with Additional Devices
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) License Transfer
For more information, please review the Software License Activation Key Process Self-Service Guide (PDF - 766 KB).
Partners and Distributors must use the eDelivery Portal to Manage customer’s preferred method of software license document delivery.
For queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Return Material Authorization
Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests are supported through a global logistics supply chain. RMA requests for products covered under a Service Contract may be transacted in two ways:
- By a TAC request after trouble-shooting and diagnosis that a part replacement is needed using Service Order RMA Tool (SORT).
- By a Partner logging directly into SORT if trouble-shooting and diagnosis is not required by TAC
To determine available contract service levels by product and geography, please review the Service Availability Matrix (SAM) Tool.
- Cisco Email and Web Security Services Portfolio Overview For IronPort Integration (VOD - 25 mins)
Presentation (PDF - 2 MB) (note: presentation may differ slightly from recording, due to updates provided after the recording)
- Cisco Services Delivery Overview For IronPort Integration (VOD - 20 mins)
Presentation (PDF - 1.2 MB) (note: presentation may differ slightly from recording, due to updates provided after the recording)
- Channel Partner Q&A: Cisco Service for Legacy IronPort Integration (PDF - 642 KB)
- Customer Q&A: Cisco Service for Legacy IronPort Integration (PDF - 540 KB)
- Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 2 MB)
- Software License Activation Key Process Self-Service Guide (PDF - 728 KB)
- Email and Web Content Security Services At-A-Glance (PDF - 307 KB)
End of Sale and Discontinuance
- Cisco IronPort Platinum Plus End of Sale Announcement (PDF - 204 KB)
- Cisco IronPort Product Discontinuance
- Cisco Cloud Web Security Features and Software Discontinuance
Technical Documentation, Software Downloads, and Tools:
- Cisco Email Security Appliances
- Cisco IronPort Encryption
- Cisco Web Security Appliances
- Cisco Content Security Management Appliance
Cisco Registered Envelope Services (CRES):
- CRES Recipient Information (PDF - 550 KB)
- CRES Support (PDF - 31 KB)
- CRES Q&A
- CRES User Login
- CRES Admin Login
General availability releases
- ESA: 7.6.2-014
- WSA: 7.5.0-833
- SMA: 7.9.0-107
- Blocker: 7.1.3-010