|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
High Performance Meets Agility and Efficiency
Extend the agility and cost benefits of unified computing to demanding, enterprise critical applications with the Cisco UCS B440 M1 High-Performance Blade Server. This full-width, 4-socket system delivers power for stand-alone, processor and memory intensive applications as well as higher levels of virtualization consolidation and performance.
- Two or four Intel Xeon 7500 series processors with intelligent performance that automatically adapts to the diverse needs of a virtualized environment and offers advanced reliability for mission-critical workloads
- 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots and up to 512 GB based on Samsung's 40 nanometer class (DDR3) technology
- Four optional front-accessible, hot-swappable Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFFP) drives and an LSI SAS2108 RAID Controller
- Two dual-port mezzanine cards for up to 40 Gbps I/O per blade; Options include a Cisco UCS VIC M81KR Virtual Interface Card or converged network adapter (Emulex or QLogic compatible)
- Radically simplified deployment and systems management with embedded integration to Cisco UCS Manager
Cisco Unified Computing System Demo (Video - 2:13 min)
Accelerate the delivery of new services simply, reliably, and securely through end-to-end provisioning and migration support for virtualized and nonvirtualized systems.
Overview of Network Interface Virtualization
Improve data center flexibility and scalability with dynamic I/O configuration enabled by the Cisco UCS M81KR Virtual Interface Card.
Unified Computing Makes an Impact
Read more about Cisco Unified Computing System industry recognition, leadership, performance benchmarks, and customer success.
(All Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers Data Sheets)
(All Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers White Papers)