Table of ContentsCisco 7300 Line Card Documentation Guide
Your product shipped with a minimal set of printed documentation, along with a Documentation CD-ROM. The CD-ROM contains additional product documentation (user guides, configuration manuals, and so forth), which you can read and print.
The following is a list of the line cards supported on the Cisco 7304 router with the associated line card hardware configuration guidelines and the document URL:
- OC3 ATM Line Card Installation and Configuration
- OC3 Packet Over SONET Line Card Installation and Configuration
- OC12 Packet Over SONET Line Card Installation and Configuration
- OC48 Packet Over SONET Line Card Installation and Configuration
- Clear Channel 6-Port T3 (DS3) Line Card Installation and Configuration
- Cisco 7304 FPGA Upgrade Procedures
You can access each document URL on the Documentation CD-ROM and at http://www.cisco.com on the World Wide Web.
The procedure you follow to order documentation is determined by whether you are a registered Cisco.com user or a nonregistered Cisco.com user.
If you are a registered Cisco.com user (Cisco direct customer), you can order documentation in these ways:
- Order printed copies of Cisco product documentation from the Networking Products MarketPlace at this URL:
- Obtain part numbers to order spare documentation from your local account representative or by selecting the documentation product family after choosing a price list at this URL:
- Obtain the Documentation CD-ROM (product number DOC-CONDOCCD=) through the online Subscription Store at this URL:
If you are a nonregistered Cisco.com user, you can order printed copies of Cisco product documentation through a local account representative by calling Cisco Worldwide Sales at 800 553-NETS(6387).
If you ordered printed documentation for your product, it is shipped separately from your product. Additional Cisco documentation for your product is available on a Cisco Documentation CD-ROM or on the World Wide Web.
Your product shipped with a Cisco Documentation CD-ROM, which is updated monthly and may be more current than the printed documentation. You can sign up to receive the monthly Documentation CD-ROM (product number DOC-CONDOCCD=) at this URL:
You can access the most current Cisco documentation on the World Wide Web at this URL:
To find the Cisco 7300 router documentation Cisco's home page, click Products & Services, Cisco Routers, Cisco 7300 Series Internet Routers, and then click Instructions and Guides.
Copyright © 2002 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems logo are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other brands, names, or trademarks mentioned in this document or Web site are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. (0201R)