Get the Flash Player
Cisco IP Communication Products
Provide reliable and advanced communications capabilities no matter where staff may be working with a full suite of applications and endpoints.
- Combine the power of collaboration with desktop virtualization
- Save on power and desk real estate with integrated form factor
- Choose VDI client of choice with support for PCoIP, ICA and RDP protocols
- Scalable, distributable, and highly available enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system
- New, native connectivity to Tandberg endpoints, beginning with Cisco IP Video Phone E20
- Is ideal for midsized businesses and large enterprises
- Supports a full range of communications features and applications
- Serves as an aggregation server, pulling together devices and applications
- Is ideal for midsize and large organizations
- Supports up to 20,000 concurrent sessions
- Integrates media processing, messaging, presence, and customer care applications on one server
- Cisco UCS server platform and VMware make it ideal for midsized businesses with small IT staffs
- Supports growth with a capacity of up to 1000 employees across multiple sites
All IP Communications Products
Choose from a full suite of IP Communications solutions and endpoints. Extend consistent communications services to employees wherever they are: on campus, at branch offices, or on the road.
Communications Endpoints and Applications
Empower participation and collaboration in your organization with Cisco endpoints and applications. High-quality video and business applications help connect people with information to accelerate team performance and maximize the value of your IT investment.
- Cisco Cius
- Cisco IP Communicator
- Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Widgets
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series
Integrate existing and new collaboration technologies while removing the risk of lock-in. Flexible deployment options offer you a variety of choices for hosting on your site, in the cloud, or with a blend of the two.
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications on the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Unified Communications Network Management
Cisco Unified Communications is a comprehensive portfolio of applications integrated with a highly secure network infrastructure.
Hosted/Managed Unified Communications
Enjoy the benefits of a converged network without having to buy, manage, or maintain a Cisco Unified Communications System. Get managed services from Cisco Hosted Unified Communications Services.
Provide reliable and advanced communications capabilities for your staff no matter where they are working, with a full suite of IP Communications solutions and endpoints. Manage voice, video, mobility, and presence services between IP endpoints, media-processing devices, voice-over-IP (VoIP) gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications.
Cisco IP Communications products can also help your business:
- Efficiently run voice, data, and video communications over a single, converged network
- Take advantage of a wide array of Cisco IP endpoints that are designed to meet diverse communications needs
- Optimize operational efficiency with an integrated set of network management products that provide a single view into the entire Cisco Unified Communications solution
At a Glance
Collaborate with Confidence
Cisco Collaboration Solutions can help you address today's business challenges and build competitive advantage by:
- Transforming business interactions with real-time voice and video communications
- Quickly forming dynamic teams to make better decisions, faster, regardless of location
- Increasing customer responsiveness with instant access to company experts
- Securely connecting, communicating, and collaborating across traditional corporate boundaries
Face Today's Business Challenges
The nature of work is changing rapidly. Multiple trends are changing the way that people interact and do business, including:
- More mobile, dispersed workforces
- An explosion in content and devices
- More cross-organizational teaming and processes
- Proliferation of video communications
- Social software being used at work
Prepare for the next breakthroughs in innovation and efficiency. It's time to embrace these new trends, actively engaging employees, partners, and customers to work more closely together, anytime, anywhere, in a more natural and integrated way.
Learn More (PDF - 259 KB)
Featured Case Study
Learn why collaboration is critical to your business.