Deliver App-Ready Infrastructure
Achieve automation, extensibility, and broad device support with Cisco UCS Director.
Data Center Automation: Increasing the Speed and Agility of Business
Data center automation is a vital step to achieving the business results you need to compete effectively. It automates IT processes across computing, network, and storage layers in physical and virtual environments. Cisco data center management and automation can give you the agility you need to act and achieve results faster.
From infrastructure to applications, we can support the right data center automation strategy for your organization. Learn how to transform your business with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) software modules, virtual application containers, and intelligent automation and systems management solutions for cloud. Automation isn't just an option anymore; it's a necessity. Explore Cisco data center management and automation today.
Your data center is a critical part of your business strategy. The faster it produces results, the more competitive your business can be in a world that values speed. To reach the speed you need, your data center must be agile – it must be automated.
How you define agility is dependent on your role and the processes that need automating:
- End users want to order applications in a self-service manner and take delivery within minutes.
- Application developers need automated delivery of standardized infrastructure resources to develop, test, and deploy applications.
- IT needs to deliver application workloads on-demand in an automated and repeatable manner, eliminating manual provisioning or deprovisioning of resources.
Cisco provides automation modules that allow for assimilation at a pace that is comfortable for your organization. Start with infrastructure automation, and when you're ready, expand your capabilities to enterprise and hybrid cloud or application automation. All modules work together and are operated using a common interface, which simplifies service lifecycle management.
You can trust Cisco for data center automation that gets your business where it needs to be, as fast as it needs to be there.
Cisco UCS Manager
- Provides embedded, unified management that uses a policy-based model to improve agility and reduce risk
- Uses auto-discovery to detect, inventory, manage, and provision system components as they are added or changed
- Offers a comprehensive, open XML API that facilitates integration with third-party system management tools
Cisco UCS Central
- Manages thousands of globally distributed UCS servers from a single management pane
- Aggregates inventory and fault information across multiple UCS domains
- Allows customers and partners to use XML API to integrate into higher level management solutions
- Works in conjunction with UCS Manager
Cisco UCS Performance Manager
- Unifies performance monitoring and management of Cisco UCS integrated infrastructure solutions
- Delivers real-time views of fabric and data center switch bandwidth usage and capacity thresholds
- Discovers and creates a relationship model of each system, giving staff a single, accurate view of all components
- Allows staff to navigate into individual UCS infrastructure components when troubleshooting and resolving issues
Cisco Virtual Application Container Services
- Offers single workflow automation to logically isolate virtual application workloads at the virtual layer
- Provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor support for interoperability across private cloud environments
- Helps to enable a consistent provisioning and orchestration experience across physical and virtual assets through Cisco UCS Director
Cisco UCS Director
- Provides unified provisioning and lifecycle management across computing, network, storage, and virtualization layers
- Replaces manual processes with unified automated workflows across physical and virtual resources
- Integrates with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Cisco Virtual Application Container Services to deliver isolated infrastructure containers
- Manages Cisco-based integrated infrastructure and third-party solutions
Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud
- Manages and automates the lifecycle of infrastructure, clouds, and applications
- Provides a modular approach to building private and hybrid cloud environments
- Offers a choice of hypervisor, cloud platform, and next-generation deployment tools
- Supports the broad Cisco and partner ecosystem
Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
- Offers a comprehensive private cloud solution with out-of-box platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Provides integration with run-book automation, custom user interfaces, and third-party orchestrators
- Is designed for custom cloud environments for enterprise and service providers
Cisco Intercloud Fabric for Business
- Provides self-service, single point of management, and control of hybrid resources for physical and virtual workloads
- Offers workload provisioning and bidirectional workload migration
- Provides end-to-end security with consistent policy enforcement
- Offers a choice of cloud providers and hypervisors
Cloud and Systems Management
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
- Cisco Cloud Accelerators
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intercloud Fabric for Business
- Cisco Network Services Manager
- Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager
- Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Cisco Tidal Performance Analyzer for SOA
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler for Big Data
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transformer
- Cisco Tidal Performance Analyzer for SOA
- Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud