Automate routine tasks to increase agility, simplify daily operations, and to reduce management and administration expenses.
Read on to learn how more than 52,000 customers worldwide have realized the benefits of Cisco UCS Manager.
Streamline Daily Operations
Automate and simplify the management of Cisco UCS and Cisco HyperFlex infrastructure. (PDF - 604 KB)See Benefits
Features and Capabilities
Cisco UCS Manager supports the entire Cisco UCS server and Cisco HyperFlex Series hyperconverged infrastructure portfolios. It enables server, fabric, and storage provisioning as well as, device discovery, inventory, configuration, diagnostics, monitoring, fault detection, auditing, and statistics collection. You can extend the benefits of Cisco UCS Manager globally across an enterprise to thousands of servers in multiple domains with Cisco UCS Central Software.
Our open platform treats infrastructure as code. It extends the functionality of existing management tools through a broad, mature partner ecosystem. IT organizations can transition to DevOps by evolving existing staff, skills, tools, and processes and making them more efficient, to gain TCO savings.
An open API facilitates integration of Cisco UCS Manager with a wide variety of monitoring, analysis, configuration, deployment, and orchestration tools from other independent software vendors. The API also facilitates customer development through the Cisco UCS PowerTool for PowerShell and a Python SDK.
- Supports Cisco UCS B-Series Blade and C-Series Rack Servers, the C3260 storage server, Cisco UCS Mini, and the Cisco HyperFlex hyperconverged infrastructure
- Programmatically controls server, network, and storage resources, with a unified, policy-driven management, so they can be efficiently managed at scale through software
- Works with HTML 5, Java, or CLI graphical user interfaces
- Can automatically detect, inventory, manage, and provision system components that are added or changed
- Facilitates integration with third-party systems management tools
- Builds on existing skills and supports collaboration across disciplines through role-based administration
Based on an analysis of more than 160 case studies, customers achieved the following savings on average:
- 83 percent decrease in provisioning time
- 75 percent reduction in project implementation time
- 66 percent lower ongoing administrative and management costs
Find your opportunity. Try our TCO-ROI Advisor today.
For more information
- Find out more about large-scale deployments with Cisco UCS Central for multidomain Cisco UCS Management
- Learn more about Cisco UCS Director for orchestration and integrated infrastructure management
- Simulate Cisco UCS operations with the Cisco UCS Platform Emulator to discover how the infrastructure works.
- For resources, such as developer guides and management tips, visit the Cisco UCS user community
- Try the Cisco UCS Manager test drive video
- To see UCS Manager in action, visit the Cisco UCS Advantage Video Library
- For more information about Cisco UCS Manager, read these white papers
- Deploy Cisco UCS Manager quickly with Cisco UCS Manager Quick-Start Guide
With Cisco UCS management you can integrate features integrations with many operations tools. (PDF - 652 KB)Learn More