Advanced TelePresence Applications
Simplify session management and control of telepresence conferences. The Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) provides flexible and extensible video conferencing applications. Organizations benefit from increased employee productivity and enhanced communication with partners and customers.
Cisco Expressway Series
Provide highly secure remote access for Cisco Jabber desktop and mobile clients with advanced Cisco Expressway collaboration gateways.Learn More
Features and Capabilities
Take Advantage of Remote Working and Mobility Trends
The Cisco TelePresence VCS extends face-to-face video collaboration across organizations, and to remote workers and mobile users, by supporting any-to-any video and telepresence communications. This simple and scalable solution works with unified communications and voice-over-IP solutions to provide an optimal user experience, regardless of location or device.
Communicate More Securely Outside the Firewall
Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Expressway facilitates secure business-to-business telepresence and video communications. It transparently connects businesses, organizations, and remote or mobile users reliably and more securely.
Provide Rapid, Large-Scale Provisioning
In conjunction with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, VCS helps to enable large-scale video deployments quickly and easily across the organization in a cost-efficient manner to bring high-quality telepresence services to a mass audience.
Choose from Flexible Deployment Options
Cisco TelePresence VCS supports on-premise and cloud applications. It is available as a standalone appliance or as an application for virtualized environments.
Cisco TelePresence VCS offers:
- Greater reach – Get any-to-any video communications between standards-based and third-party client users.
- Improved scalability – TelePresence provisioning, clustering, and policy services integration help support large-scale growth.
- Constant reachability – The Cisco FindMe feature helps ensure people can always be contacted.
- More flexibility – Administrators can implement VCS either as an appliance or a virtualized application.
- Extended collaboration capability – Easy integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and third-party unified communications solutions helps to reduce interworking complexity.