High Performance Efficiency, Compact Size
The Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System and delivers new levels of performance, efficiency, and reliability. With the Intel® Xeon® processor E7-2800 product family, the 2-socket Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server platform delivers high performance and density in a compact, half-width form factor.
Obtain Adaptability and Advanced Reliability
The B230 M2 offers:
- Intel® Xeon&® processor E7-2800 product family
- Enhanced memory capacity and bandwidth to support your virtualized environment
- Advanced reliability features for mission-critical workloads
In addition, the B230 M2 provides one dual-port mezzanine card for up to 20 Gbps I/O per blade. Options include a Cisco UCS M81KR Virtual Interface Card or converged network adapter (Emulex or QLogic compatible). Other features include:
- 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 512GB memory at 1066 MHz, based on Samsung 40-nanometer class (DDR3) technology
- Two optional front-accessible, hot-swappable solid-state drives (SSDs) and an LSI SAS2108 RAID Controller
- Simplified deployment and systems management, embedded integration into Cisco UCS Manager
UCS Server Sets World Record
Cisco Unified Computing System B230 M2 Server gets top performance scores.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.
(All Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers At-a-Glance) Data Sheets
(All Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers Data Sheets) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)