Redefine the Learning Experience
Learn about innovative strategies in higher education in our new white paper.
Colleges and Universities are focused on making sure that students are ready for the careers that await them when they graduate and enter the workforce. Cisco can help you create a connected learning environment that delivers quality education to students and enables you to:
- Reach New Learners Beyond the Campus
- Attract the Best Students and Faculty
- Improve Collaboration
- Provide Lifetime Learning
- Cut Costs and Streamline Administrative and Operational Processes
- Increase Safety and Security
Explore Connected Learning solutions that address the challenges you face today.
Teaching and Learning
Administration and Management
- Server Consolidation and Desktop Virtualization
- Energy Expenses
- Infrastructure and IT Operations
- Travel Costs and Time
Safety and Security
Research and Knowledge
- The Cisco Connected Learning Experience: Strategies for Higher Education
Learn about innovative strategies for higher education in our new white paper.
- Design Zone for Education
Get architectural blueprints and best practices for your core infrastructure.
- Education Services
Cisco Services can help bring 21st century education to your classrooms.
- Networking Academy
Our innovative, global education initiative builds information and communication technology skills.
- Research Center
University researchers connect with Cisco for grants.
- Corporate Responsibility
Cisco created several initiatives to help students develop the skills to succeed.
- Advanced Services in Education (ASE)
ASE training courses focus on deploying and integrating Cisco advanced technologies.
- Transition to IPv6
Create a strategy to integrate IPv6 into your existing IPv4 network infrastructure.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
Ensure that your credit card processing and data management are highly secure.