Cisco Unity Connection SRSV Limitations and Restrictions
This chapter contains the following sections:
Voicemail Limitations and Restrictions
- The following features are not supported with Unity Connection SRSV:
– Fax support
– Addressing contacts
– Dispatch messages
– Scheduled base services, such as alternate greetings and notifications
– Advanced telephony features, such as call screening.
– Updating spoken name, distribution lists, or PINs through the touchtone conversation users functionality
– Touchtone conversation users administration interfaces, such as broadcast or greeting administration.
– Private distribution lists.
– Text-to-speech or voice recognition features.
– Customizing the voicemail flow for touchtone conversation users (TUI) on a Unity Connection SRSV.
– Single Inbox
– Cisco Personal Communications Assistant and Web Inbox
- The Compose, Forward, and Reply to voice messages functionalities are not supported with Unity Connection SRSV. Only the Ring No Answer/Call forward Busy functionalities are supported.
- The voicemail synchronization is supported only via central Unity Connection server. The voice messages received on central Unity Connection server are not replicated to the Unity Connection SRSV.
- The voice messages upload is not synchronized with phone re-home to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Few class of service (COS) features of central Unity Connection server, such as distribution list access and message deletion behavior, are provisioned for all Unity Connection SRSV users.
- The subscribers cannot log in to Cisco Unity Connection SRSV Administration until they set up their voicemail preferences at central Unity Connection server.
- The Live Record and Live Reply functionalities are not supported.
The auto-attendant configuration is done at branch site only. There is no syncronization required from central Unity Connection server.
The following auto-attendant features are supported:
There is no support given for the following auto-attendant features:
- Partitions or search spaces
- Advanced calling features, such as call screening
- Interview handlers
- Dispatch messages
Network Address Translation (NAT) Restrictions
- NAT is only supported at branch locations and not at the central Unity Connection server.
- Only one Unity Connection SRSV can be provisioned at each NAT site.
- Only static NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT) are supported. Dynamic NAT is not supported.
Backup and Restore Limitations
To avoid creating duplicate email messages, we do not recommend taking back up of data on Unity Connection SRSV.
- The voice messages sent to distribution lists in survivable mode are sent to members only after WAN gets recovered.
- The system does not provision distribution lists with the spoken name.
- The system does not provision recorded names for distribution lists.
- Only public distribution lists are supported.