Select from the following, to indicate the action that Unity Connection SRSV performs when the caller presses the applicable key:
- Call Action—Select the applicable action from the list:
– Hang Up—Unity Connection SRSV terminates the call when a caller presses the applicable phone key.
– Ignore—Unity Connection SRSV ignores the key press and continues playing the greeting. Use when you want only certain key presses to be responded to.
– Restart Greeting—Unity Connection SRSV plays the greeting from the beginning.
– Route from Next Call Routing Rule—Unity Connection SRSV continues processing the call according to the call routing table (direct or forwarded, depending on how the call was received from the phone system) starting at the next rule after the rule that Unity Connection SRSV previously applied to the call.
– Skip Greeting—Unity Connection SRSV skips the greeting and performs the after-greeting action.
– Take Message—Unity Connection SRSV records a message from the caller.
– Transfer to Alternate Contact Number—Unity Connection SRSV transfers the call to the phone number that you specify in the Extension or URI field, for example to a mobile phone or other external number. You can also specify whether Unity Connection SRSV transfers the call by releasing it to the phone system or by supervising the transfer. If you select Supervise Transfer as the transfer type, you can also specify the number of rings to wait before Unity Connection SRSV ends the attempt to transfer.
- Call Handler—Sends the call to the system call handler that you specify. Specify whether the call should transfer to the call handler extension or go directly to the greeting of the handler.
- Directory Handler—Sends the call to the directory handler that you specify.
- Conversation—Sends the call to the conversation that you specify:
– Sign-In—A conversation that prompts the caller to enter an ID and a PIN.
– User System Transfer—A conversation that allows users to transfer to a number that they specify. Unity Connection performs the transfer only when the user restriction table permits it.