Cisco can provide workforce continuity for critical supply chains in times of crisis
Staying connected with logistics and suppliers
● Provide high availability and connectivity with your most important suppliers
● Be on the same page with screen sharing and video recognition
Staying connected with co-workers at work and at home
● Deliver a remote, secure, and interactive session to all employees
● Bring your remote workers a true human connection
● Modernize communication from your laptop and mobile device
Collaborating with operations and maintenance
● Support remote sites, working from home, data entry, and sensor data information
● Increase worker productivity and response with voice and visual tools
● Involve your critical partners in onsite operations, even when they are remote
Fully secured with Cisco® VPN technology – and orchestrated to support multiple stakeholders.
Allow back-office workers, engineers, operators, and others to maintain continuity and normalcy of operations and keep employee communication levels high.
● Reduce the risk of exposure to harmful environments
● Provide more coverage by taking advantage of time zones and alternate locations more dynamically
● Reduce office costs and short-term arrangements
● Distribute responsibilities and technical risk across multiple failure points
Engineers, operators, field workers, and laborers can maintain communications while continuing to access high levels of proficiency and collaboration.
● Help ensure access to higher levels of experience despite travel restrictions
● Maintain a high level of oversight and expertise
● Continue to provide support to “boots on the ground” personnel deemed essential to operations
Operators are able to work from “anywhere” regardless of changing situations and dynamic conditions.
● Enable operation at near full coverage as opposed to a “skeleton crew”
● More easily continue “business as usual”
● Rely less on physical security measures, which place strains on police and other public resources
Only Cisco can securely connect and enable manufacturing customers to protect the continuity of operations with remote access monitoring and assistance.
We provide an integrated and comprehensive portfolio of products, services, architectures, solutions, end-to-end customer support, financing, a full ecosystem of global partners, and more.
Our approach in times of crisis simply focuses on select use cases that we already support, including:
● Workforce continuity
● Remote experts
● Worker mobility
For additional information on our manufacturing solutions, see the Cisco Manufacturing Portfolio Explorer.