● Improve in-house networking capabilities through knowledge transfer on best practices for tools deployed in your environment
● Guide your technology implementations with Cisco best practices, data-driven expert recommendations, and proven methodologies for your networking solutions
● Accelerate network performance and transformation with our expert guidance throughout the technology lifecycle
● Reduce risk and improve network compliance by identifying and proactively mitigating configuration issues and other vulnerabilities in your infrastructure
● Minimize service disruption with 8x5 monitoring of your Severity 1 and 2 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) cases
● Maximize ROI with performance and configuration guidance for business-critical network tools
Today’s IT environment is more complex and competitive than ever. The connections between systems, people, processes, locations, and devices are becoming more distributed and complex every day. At the same time, the economic value of the network to the organization continues to rise as networking technologies drive new business models. By 2023, more than 60% of enterprises will deem networking as key to their digital strategies. But skills gaps and systems complexity make securing and managing the network increasingly more difficult, so network transformation requires a more strategic approach.
Cisco® Business Critical Services give you access to trusted experts powered by our proprietary analytics, insights, and automation to create resilient, highly adaptive, and transformative IT. Our new model empowers your key IT roles with the guidance and information they need to re-architect IT in this new world reality. We share knowledge and insight into your enterprise networking solutions to reduce risk and improve performance with ongoing consulting, data-driven reviews, operational insights, and high-touch expert guidance. With Cisco expertise on your side, you can optimize your networking technology and environment to enable continuous innovation and business transformation.
Offered as 12-month or multi-year subscriptions covering the full IT lifecycle, Business Critical Services are available in three prepackaged tiers of service—Essentials, Advantage, and Premier—plus Specialized Expertise offerings including Scrum Services and Expert-as-a-Service to help you create an adaptive workforce.
Essentials provides access to analytics, insights, and automation to help optimize performance and de-risk IT. By engaging 28 times a year or more with Cisco experts who provide predictive, data-driven insights, you can build a resilient and stable networking environment.
This tier includes:
● Operation Insights Review: Reduce risk and meet compliance requirements by proactively mitigating issues with network configuration and Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)
● Change Window Support: Implement changes with more confidence using real-time, remote guidance from our experts before and during scheduled change windows
● Priority Case Management: Expedite network issue resolution through 8x5 monitoring and escalation support for your Severity 1 and 2 TAC cases
● Ask the Experts: Grow your team’s networking skills with unlimited access to a catalog of webinar sessions to help you onboard, implement, use, adopt, and optimize Cisco solutions
Advantage accelerates transformation and adoption through access to Cisco analytics, insights, and automation plus more expert engagements. Through 66 or more Cisco expert engagements a year, your IT teams can create the right architectural strategy and engineering design, as well as conduct effective implementation and testing to achieve your technology goals.
This tier includes all the services of Essentials, plus the following:
● Expert Review Workshops: Leverage a variety of reviews, including Audit, Design, Resiliency, and Testing, to help you integrate Cisco best practices for performance, availability, and growth
● Expert Incident Review: Improve stability and performance of your enterprise networking solutions with reviews of trends, patterns, and remedies for high-priority cases opened with TAC
● Accelerators: Engage in remote coaching sessions to gain expert recommendations that increase in-house knowledge and promote alignment of your network with targeted business outcomes
Premier offers all the capabilities of Advantage but with expanded capabilities to continuously deliver the enterprise networking insights and expert guidance you need. You get flexible engagements—when, where, and how you need them—to address your unique technology requirements and allow you to align resources with the changing priorities of today’s rapidly evolving networking solutions.
With Premier, you can proactively prepare for change as you work to make your IT infrastructure more resilient, adaptive, and transformative to support your unique business requirements
Specialized Expertise gives organizations of every size the resources needed to create an adaptive workforce to fill skillset gaps. Services are backed by Cisco’s proven approach and a top talent pool with access to cutting-edge intellectual capital, tools, and best practices. You gain access to leading expertise, powered by Cisco analytics, insights, and automation, to help you drive network innovation, speed technology transitions, and solve complex problems.
● Scrum Services: Proactively address your top enterprise networking initiatives throughout the lifecycle with flexible IT engagements that allow you to easily adjust skillsets to match your evolving needs. Our Scrum Services can be sized up front to support focused networking solution engagements or help you handle unexpected events as needed, such as sudden changes in network requirements. This structure allows you to set up prioritized skillsets based on your specific needs and enables you quickly pivot to the most strategic or urgent projects.
● Expert-as-a-Service: Close talent gaps with the precise expertise you need to perform at peak levels. You can right-size and align resources with the complexity, scope, and duration of your specific use case. Match the capabilities of our expert to your project and required capabilities by choosing a solution architect for domain knowledge and architectural design and support, a consulting engineer for hands-on confirmation of your Cisco network technologies, or a project manager for large strategic network projects requiring end-to-end delivery management.
Networking insights powered by analytics and automation
By choosing Cisco Business Critical Services, you can optimize your digital strategies to support higher network availability and stability and drive network transformation with:
● Data-driven insights on your network planning and strategy
● Expert assistance for new network features and configuration changes
● Hardware and software lifecycle management and upgrade planning support
● Webinars and coaching sessions that provide expert networking recommendations
● Specialized Expertise to fill skillset gaps and address changing needs
Do you have the right networking resources in place to power your business transformation? As your network evolves, you’ll need to address ongoing technical, product, and change management requirements. Cisco experts, powered by analytics, insights, and automation, are ready to help.
Realize the enterprise networking outcomes you want. Speak with your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner today and find out how Cisco Business Critical Services can help you stay ahead of the unexpected, always. Or visit https://cisco.com/go/bcs.