● Improve collaborative proficiency through knowledge transfer on best practices for tools deployed in your environment
● Guide your technology implementations with Cisco best practices, data-driven expert recommendations, and proven methodologies for your collaboration solutions
● Accelerate collaboration solution performance, adoption, and transformation with our expert guidance throughout the technology lifecycle
● Improve teamwork and communication using insights gained from our analytics, automation, and expert recommendations
● Resolve issues more quickly with 8x5 monitoring of your Severity 1 and 2 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) cases
● Maximize ROI with performance and configuration guidance for business-critical collaboration tools
Maintaining availability and performance for your collaboration solution is paramount in today’s world, where effective cooperation can mean the difference between expansion or falling behind the competition. And the recent growth of remote workers has been explosive, making team-focused services the cornerstone of business resiliency. To make collaboration agile and scalable means strengthening infrastructure to support emerging workforce models and delivering a fully-optimized digital customer experience.
Cisco® Business Critical Services give you access to trusted experts powered by our proprietary analytics, insights, and automation to create resilient, highly adaptive, and transformative IT. Our new model empowers your key IT roles with the guidance and information they need to re-architect IT in this new world reality. We share knowledge and insight into your collaboration solutions to reduce risk and improve performance with ongoing consulting, data-driven reviews, operational insights, and high-touch expert guidance. With Cisco expertise on your side, you can optimize your collaboration technology and environment—and enable innovation and business transformation.
Offered as 12-month or multi-year subscriptions covering the full IT lifecycle, Business Critical Services are available in three prepackaged tiers of service—Essentials, Advantage, and Premier—plus Specialized Expertise offerings including Scrum Services and Expert-as-a-Service to help you create an adaptive workforce to address your changing priorities.
Essentials provides access to analytics, insights, and automation to help optimize performance and de-risk IT. Through 28 engagements a year or more with Cisco experts leveraging deep analytics that provide predictive, data-driven insights, you can build a resilient and stable collaboration environment.
This tier includes:
● Operation Insights Review: Reduce risk and meet compliance requirements by identifying and proactively mitigating issues with your collaboration infrastructure
● Change Window Support: Implement changes with more confidence with real-time, remote guidance from our experts before and during scheduled change windows
● Priority Case Management: Expedite issue resolution through proactive monitoring and escalation support for your Severity 1 and 2 Cisco TAC cases
● Ask the Experts: Grow your team’s skills with unlimited access to a catalog of webinar sessions to help you onboard, implement, use, adopt, and optimize Cisco solutions
Advantage accelerates transformation and adoption through access to Cisco analytics, insights, and automation. By engaging with Cisco experts 66 times a year or more, your IT teams can create the right architectural strategy and plan and engineering design, as well as conduct effective implementation and testing to achieve your technology goals.
This tier includes all the services of Essentials, plus the following:
● Expert Review Workshops: Leverage a variety of reviews, including Audit, Design, Resiliency, and Testing, which can all help integrate Cisco best practices for performance, availability, and growth
● Expert Incident Review: Improve stability and performance of your collaboration solution with reviews of trends, patterns, and remedies for high-priority cases opened with Cisco TAC
● Accelerators: Engage in remote coaching sessions to gain expert recommendations to increase in-house knowledge and promote alignment of collaboration with your targeted business outcomes
Premier offers all the capabilities of Advantage but with expanded capabilities to continuously deliver the collaboration insights and expert guidance you need. You get flexible engagements—when, where, and how you need them—to address your unique technology requirements and allow you to align resources with the changing priorities of company-wide collaboration solutions.
With Premier, you can proactively prepare for change as you work to make your IT infrastructure more resilient, adaptive, and transformative to support your unique business requirements.
Specialized Expertise gives organizations of every size the resources needed to create an adaptive workforce to fill skillset gaps. Services are backed by Cisco’s proven approach and a top talent pool with access to cutting-edge intellectual capital, tools, and best practices. You gain access to leading expertise, powered by Cisco analytics, insights, and automation, to help you drive innovation, speed technology transitions, and solve complex problems.
● Scrum Services: Proactively address your top collaboration initiatives throughout the lifecycle with flexible IT engagements that allow you to easily adjust skillsets to match your evolving needs. Our Scrum Services can be sized up front to support focused collaboration solution engagements or help handle unexpected events as needed, such as rolling out a full-scale remote workforce. This structure allows you to set up prioritized skillsets based on your specific needs and enables you quickly pivot to the most strategic or urgent projects.
● Expert-as-a-Service: Close talent gaps with the precise expertise you need to perform at peak levels. You can right-size and align resources with the complexity, scope, and duration of your specific use case. Match the capabilities of our expert to your project and required capabilities by choosing a solution architect for domain knowledge and architectural design and support, a consulting engineer for hands-on confirmation of your Cisco technologies, or a project manager for large strategic projects that require end-to-end delivery management and team coordination.
Collaboration insights powered by analytics and automation
By choosing Cisco Business Critical Services, you can optimize your collaboration solutions to help enable a seamless collaborative experience for secure, reliable remote work with:
● Data-driven insights on your collaboration software strategy
● Expert assistance for new collaboration features and configuration changes
● Collaboration lifecycle management and upgrade planning support
● Webinars and coaching sessions that provide collaboration recommendations
● Specialized Expertise to fill skillset gaps and address changing needs
Do you have the right resources in place to power your business transformation? As your collaboration needs evolve, you’ll need to address ongoing technical, product, and change management requirements. Let Cisco support your solution and users so your team can focus on your strategic priorities.
Achieve the collaboration outcomes you want. Speak with your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner today and find out how Cisco Business Critical Services can help you stay ahead of the unexpected, always. Or visit https://cisco.com/go/bcs.