Cisco 2016 Midyear Cybersecurity Report
Learn how to undermine an attacker's impact.
Closing the Window of Opportunity for Attackers
Days, months, or even longer: attackers have all the time they need for their campaigns. And they are launching the most profitable attacks in history. Defenders must limit the attackers' time to operate.
Our latest threat intelligence and trend analyses reveal how adversaries remain active and undetected. Get the Cisco 2016 Midyear Cybersecurity Report to understand the challenges that you must overcome to undermine the attackers' impact and see how you can close the window of opportunity against them.
Report highlights include:
- What is behind the growth in potent attacks like ransomware
- Why attackers have more time to operate
- What the most common vulnerabilities are
- How you can shorten the time to protect your assets
- How the "time to detection" arms race is going
- Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report
Learn what you can do to strengthen your defenses.
- Cisco 2015 Midyear Security Report
Understand the innovation race between attackers and defenders.
- Cisco 2015 Annual Security Report
Learn how attackers profit from the gaps between a defender's intent and actions.
- Cisco 2014 Midyear Security Report
Weak links in the threat landscape identified
- Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report
Read the latest threats and resolution strategies critical to organizations.
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report (PDF - 2.6 MB)
You have to know the threats to stop them. It's not a question of if – but when and how – Internet criminals will get into your network.
- Cisco 2011 Annual Security Report (PDF - 1.5 MB)
The impact of BYOD, "hacktivism," and social media on the global threat landscape in 2011.
- Cisco 4Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 365 KB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from October through December 2011.
- Cisco 2Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from April through June 2011.
- Cisco 2010 Security Report (PDF - 4.2 MB)
Read about 2010 global threats and trends, plus new research about changing worker attitudes on the workplace, technology, and security.
- Cisco 1Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from January through March 2011.
- Cisco 4Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 940 KB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from October through December 2010.
- Cisco 2010 Midyear Security Report (PDF - 7.8 MB)
Get an overview of Cisco security intelligence, including information about new threats and trends, for the first half of 2010.
- Cisco 3Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1 MB)
Read about top threats that occurred from July through September 2010.