Cisco® Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center helps businesses and organizations deliver a connected digital experience, enabling you to deliver contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels.
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center is designed for companies with small and large contact centers ranging from 10 to 12,000 knowledge workers or agents per customer instance. It is integrated with Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution, so customers can tap into multiple applications and services on one smooth platform. Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center delivers the advanced capabilities of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, with all the benefits of cloud computing. With Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center, you have:
● No capital expenditures (CapEx): There is no hardware, no software, and no data center; it is all handled by your service provider. And because you are buying less equipment, you will use less power and enjoy the benefits of “green” computing.
● No lengthy deployment time: There is no telephony equipment to install, so your collaboration service can be operational in a matter of weeks instead of months.
● No additional staff required: Limited expertise is required, meaning lower support costs.
● No unpredictable costs: Pay only for what you use, when you use it. We call it “pay as you go.”
● No upgrades: New features and upgrades are delivered on demand by your service provider, without disrupting your business or your customers’ businesses.
● No worries: Cloud computing transforms the way in which services are provided, enabling unprecedented agility, scalability, and profitability. You can rapidly respond to changes in the market without having to manage a lot of infrastructure.
● IP contact center
● Omnichannel agent with voice, email and web chat
● Single sign-on capabilities for agents and supervisors
● Context Service to help businesses track their interactions with customers
● Virtualized or Cisco Integrated Services Router based VoiceXML browser support
● Intelligent contact routing with Precision Routing
● Remote Expert Mobile support
● Avaya PG support
● Outbound support
● Multisite support, including ability to support worldwide deployments from regional data centers
● At-home agent support
● Support for Cisco MediaSense
● Support for Cisco SocialMiner®
● Support for task routing API
● Automatic speech recognition (optional)
● Text to speech
● Standard computer telephony integration (CTI) desktop
● Next-generation agent and supervisor desktop with Cisco Finesse® desktop software
● Customizable desktop with CTI toolkit
● Whisper announcement
● Web 2.0-based reporting with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
● Real-time access to data via LiveData
● Multicustomer management provisioning capabilities with Cisco Unified Contact Center Domain Manager
● Third-party integration for recording, wallboards, workforce management, customer relationship management (CRM), and database integration
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center helps you provision rapidly, control costs, scale easily, and increase customer loyalty. The solution transforms customer service by making it possible to solve service problems in the cloud in real time. You can avail yourself of the latest contact center technology and applications without a large capital investment. The result? More satisfied customers and fewer incoming calls.
Financing to Help You Achieve Your Objectives
Cisco Capital® can help you acquire the technology you need to achieve your objectives and stay competitive. We can help you reduce CapEx. Accelerate your growth. Optimize your investment dollars and ROI. Cisco Capital financing gives you flexibility in acquiring hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment. And there’s just one predictable payment. Cisco Capital is available in more than 100 countries. Learn more.
For More Information
For more information about the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/hcscontactcenter or contact your local Cisco account representative.