Shallow Data Center Portfolio
Learn more about the new Cisco and CIS Secure Computing Shallow Data Center Portfolio. (2:05 min)
Consolidate and Optimize Your Data Center
Realize cost savings through a more structured approach to infrastructure investment. Cisco data center and cloud computing solutions address State and Local and Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) directives for data center consolidation initiatives. Cisco solutions emphasize efficient use of IT and staff resources through:
This approach to data center modernization helps you enable rapid deployment of citizen services and meet IT service demands.
Solutions in Data Center/Virtualization
A consolidated, optimized infrastructure provides cost-effective, highly secure, and reliable access to data and applications.
Experts share insights about data center topics.
Get informed about data center virtualization.
- Software Defined Networking: Why We Like It and How We Are Building On It
(PDF - 457 KB)
- Cisco Mission Fabric: The Foundation for ISR Success (PDF - 5.8 MB)
- Cisco's Cloud Adoption Strategy for Public-Sector Organizations (PDF - 319 KB)
- Cloud: Powered by the Network (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Environmental Sustainability in the Public Sector (PDF - 362 KB)
- Cisco Energy Efficient Data Center Solutions and Best Practices (PDF - 1 MB)
- Cisco Cloud Computing for Public Sector (PDF - 895 KB)
- Workforce Productivity
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency. All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager on Unified Computing System Express
Combine the Cisco Unified Communications Manager with TDM voice gateway components in a single, integrated chassis.
- At-A-Glance: Cisco UCM on Cisco UCS Express (PDF - 225 KB)
- Data Sheet: Cisco UCM on Cisco UCS Express (PDF - 4 MB)
- Product Bulletin: Cisco UCM on Cisco UCS Express - Limited Availability (PDF - 189 KB)
- Minnesota Departmnet of Transportation: Benefits from Cost Savings due to Server Consolidation (PDF - 743 KB)
- Jacksonville, North Carolina: Increases Efficiency through Desktop Virtualization (PDF - 544 KB)
- Muskegon County: Upgrades Infrastructure to Drive Municipal Services (PDF - 898 KB)
- Sandy Springs, Georgia: Deploys Consolidated Environment to Increase Productivity (PDF - 538 KB)
- Visit Government Case Studies.
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 416 KB)
Relevant Solution Products
Shallow Data Center Portfolio
Cisco and CIS Secure Computing have partnered to offer industry leading Data Center Solutions for environments in which space is limited, but quality, functionality and security can't be compromised.
Cisco Data Center 3.0
Bring network, computer, storage, and virtualization platforms closer together to align IT resources to business needs.