Cisco Unified Computing System
Learn more about McHenry County and Cisco Unified Computing System (CUCS). (3:52 min)
Consolidate and Optimize Your Data Center
Realize cost savings through a more structured approach to infrastructure investment. Cisco data center and cloud computing solutions address State and Local and Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) directives for data center consolidation initiatives. Cisco solutions emphasize efficient use of IT and staff resources through:
This approach to data center modernization helps you enable rapid deployment of citizen services and meet IT service demands.
Solutions in Data Center/Virtualization
A consolidated, optimized infrastructure provides cost-effective, highly secure, and reliable access to data and applications.
Experts share insights about data center topics.
Get informed about data center virtualization.
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency. All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
- Massachusetts Builds Data Center (PDF - 488 KB)
- Minnesota Departmnet of Transportation: Benefits from Cost Savings due to Server Consolidation (PDF - 743 KB)
- Jacksonville, North Carolina: Increases Efficiency through Desktop Virtualization (PDF - 544 KB)
- Sandy Springs, Georgia: Deploys Consolidated Environment to Increase Productivity (PDF - 538 KB)
- Visit Government Case Studies.
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 416 KB)
Relevant Solution Products
Next-Generation Data Center
Bring network, computer, storage, and virtualization platforms closer together to alight IT resources to agency needs.
- Data Center Switching
- Storage Networking
- Data Center Security
- Data Center Services
- Applicaton Centric Infrastructure
- RISC/UNIX Migration
Shallow Data Center Portfolio