Learn how Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution provides a comprehensive, highly secure mobility solution.
Security without Compromise for the Public Sector
Developing an architectural approach to Cybersecurity for government IT enterprises is extremely complex. To simplify, Cisco integrated security solutions focus on four important areas of Cybersecurity.
- Integrated threat detection and defense
- Cloud computing and data center security
- Identity-based network solutions
- Highly secure remote access
An architectural approach based on these four areas provides information assurance and compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) regulations. It also supports cost-saving initiatives, such as cloud computing, telework, and citizen self-service.
Solutions in Borderless Networks
Information assurance is delivered by network-based security, which helps agencies comply with federal regulations and provides an architectural platform for active, automated, real-time threat management.
- Cybersecurity: Navigating the Threat Landscape (PDF - 976 KB)
- Cisco Cyber Threat Defense Solution (PDF - 366 KB)
- Collaborate from Anywhere on Any Allowed Device (PDF - 397 KB)
- Secure Identity Solution (PDF - 4.2 MB)
- Secure Mobility Solution (PDF - 7.4 MB)
- Threat Defense Solution (PDF - 5.7 MB)
- Malware Detection and Defense (PDF - 3.6 MB)