Voice and Unified Communications Services Case Studies
Carnival Cruise Lines guests enjoy wireless internet access throughout the ship, and crew members collaborate with voice over wi-fi.
Duke University implemented collaboration tools and TelePresence to transform the learning experience.
Bell Canada creates new communication platform with the help of Cisco Plan Design Implement Help Desk Services.
All Voice and Unified Communications Services Case Studies
- Regional Agency Changes Education with Technology
- Hotel Chain Designs New Network Infrastructure
- Air Force Launches New Services More Securely
- Cisco Remote Management Services Delivers Large-Scale Business Outcomes for Cisco IT
- Borderless Network Connects Schools for Next Generation Learning
- Chinese Bank Improves Efficiency with New Data Center
- Cisco Partner Helps Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cruise Line Simplifies Collaboration and Improves Guest Experience
- Ministry of Justice Modernized Technology Platform
- North American Carrier Achieves 99.999% Network Availability
- University Prepares Next Generation of Global Leaders