Video Architecture Case Studies
Cisco enables financial company to help ensure plug-and-play experience for users in 750 locations.
AXA cut travel costs by €100 million over a three-year period.
British American Tobacco cuts operational costs while preserving face-to-face meeting culture.
All Video Architecture Case Studies
- Video Collaboration Boosts Sales for U.K. Firm
- Healthcare Provider Boosts Productivity with TelePresence
- Using Video Conferencing to Reduce Costs and Improve Productivity
- Making Collaboration Count at the London Olympic Games
- Global Financial Services Firm Cuts Costs, Carbon Emissions
- Improved Collaboration Worldwide with Videoconferencing