Telco Delivers Fast, Flexible, Secure Services in the Cloud
Swisscom AG collaborates with Cisco Services to optimize on-demand cloud offering.
Cisco Services listened to us. They were open to input, because they were committed to finding the right solution for Swisscom. It was a dynamic process. We learned a lot from each other, which is exactly as it should be.- Adrian Flückiger, Head of Cloud Infrastructure Services Corporate Business, Swisscom AG
Obtain deep experience in deploying and optimizing cloud solutions to support the long-term future of the Swisscom cloud infrastructure.
- Automate billing and fulfillment processes in customer-facing cloud portal
- Extend unified cloud capabilities across multiple business units
- Meet stringent security requirements for business-ready cloud solution
Cisco Services deployed and designed an optimal integration of Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) software with the Swisscom legacy environment.
Cisco seen as a trusted cloud solutions consultant, and a new cloud self-service portal offering more flexibility than ever before.
- Reduced operational costs by provisioning servers in minutes rather than weeks
- Scaled to manage fluctuation in user demand without increasing IT staff
- Offered more flexible pay-per-use billing options to cloud customers