State Agencies Unite on New Information Exchange Platform
State government drives more efficient and effective interagency collaboration with guidance from Cisco Services.
Download Case Study (PDF - 1.63 MB)
Together, we had many challenges, but the Cisco team was able to deftly deal with them. Plus, the skills and technical knowledge Cisco brought are second to none.- CTO, Governor's Office of Information Technology
Needed the ability to identify, link and secure citizen records across the enterprise.
- Enhance citizen services and government processes
- Build statewide information exchange platform for better cross-agency communication
- Enable agency information sharing despite reduced IT budget
Roadmaps and plans to develop a shared-service information exchange deployment.
Enhanced collaboration based on the new interagency exchange platform which will eventually improve state services for citizens.
- Developed enterprise architecture that meets statewide objectives and standards
- Increased communications and improved sponsorship between agencies
- Created roadmap for improving citizen services with more effective interagency information sharing