Service Provider Case Studies
Savvis created Symphony Virtual Private Data Center (VPDC), one of the industry's first enterprise-class, multi-tenant cloud solutions.
Ventelo operational model ensures best-in-class customer experience underpinned by five-nines availability.
XO Communications identifies and records network assets 80 percent faster with Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service.
All Service Provider Case Studies
- IT Services Provider Deploys Cloud-Ready Infrastructure
- Asia Service Provider Builds Network Foundation for Business Growth
- Telecom Gains Visibility into Network Events and Systems
- The Evolution of An Innovator
- Telco Delivers Fast, Flexible, Secure Services in the Cloud
- Services Provider Builds New Cloud Infrastructure for SMBs
- Managed Service Provider Realizes Cloud Goals with Cisco Cloud Services
- Service Provider Introduces High-Availability Private Cloud Service
- Cisco Partner Delivers Proactive Network Management
- Creating New Class of Enterprise-Cloud Services
- IT Solutions Provider Moves Beyond "Break-Fix" Approach
- New Program Helps Partner's Flagship Practice Sustain High Growth
- Service Provider Optimizes Network Operations for Proactive Management
- Support Provider Automates Network Maintenance