Bank Improves Network Availability, Gains Business Agility
Raiffeisen Bank responds faster to network issues with anytime, anywhere access and visibility into network performance.
Download Case Study (PDF - 836 KB)
With the instant network snapshot that smart analytics provides, the feedback cycle is ten times faster than before, and it has reduced our time spent on data analysis and reporting by 50%. Every second counts, and now we can respond to network issues much faster than before.- Balàzs Szabò, Communications Network Lead, Raiffeisen Bank Zrt
Drive greater operational efficiencies, to maintain the high level of service the bank's customers have come to expect.
- Deliver consistent and reliable network services across 141 branch locations
- Translate complex network-performance data into actionable business intelligence
- Improve strategic planning and design of the network infrastructure
Instant, web-based access to mission-critical network data through a rich user interface.
- Cisco Network Optimization Service helps optimize network to better meet business goals
- Network performance analytics increase visibility into network health and performance
- Network maturity benchmarking analytics enable competitive insight and better-informed decision making
Anytime, anywhere access and visibility into network performance has improved the health of the network.
- Accelerated data analysis and report generation by 50 percent
- Optimized network infrastructure through ongoing assessments, expert support, and knowledge transfer
- Improved compliance with policies and best practices through prompt identification of exceptions