Pharmaceutical Services Company Saves Time, Increases Reliability
Quintiles gets instant visibility into more than 700 devices and contracts with Smart Net Total Care.
Download Case Study (PDF - 923 KB)
Now we can be proactive and know whether or not something is covered, which all adds up to increased reliability and availability for our users and clients.- Wil Bolton, Senior Network Systems Engineer, Quintiles
Reduce network outages and support critical 24x7 uptime.
- Time-consuming inventory processes often resulted in lapsed service coverage
- Staff spent days reconciling device data with no greater assurance of accuracy
- Multiple contracts for covered equipment increased costs and complexity
Proactive support and actionable intelligence to increase operational efficiency and improve risk management.
Real-time hardware and software alerts and field notices help preempt service disruptions.
- Gained visibility into all devices and service coverage
- Securely consolidated all device and contract data into one database, saving time and increasing inventory accuracy and accessibility
- Reduced risk through proactive product notifications and security alerts that help prevent service disruptions