Philips Advocates Board-Level Global Collaboration
Philips puts innovative multimedia Cisco TelePresence system at center of strategic decision-making worldwide.
Download Case Study (PDF - 619 KB)
It needed to give us a higher return on the high-tech investment than just immersive video conferencing, vital though that was. The unparalleled expertise and technical knowledge inherent in the Cisco Services team ensured we would meet that objective.- Jap Jongedijk, Deputy Secretary, Philips Executive Committee
Fast-moving business conditions demanded that the Philips executive committee in the Netherlands stay in close touch with managers around the globe.
- Facilitate virtual global collaboration between top executives in person, instantly, and at any time
A multi-functional boardroom using Cisco TelePresence System.
- Cisco Services design and technical services created custom-built video-enabled multimedia boardroom based on Cisco TelePresence System 3210
The new video-enabled boardroom is enhancing insight into global operations, accelerating decision-making, and eliminating travel.
- Executive empowerment with top-level shift away from traveling for face-to-face meetings and toward instantaneous video collaboration
- Faster decision-making, with sharper regional market insights and improved global business coordination
- Multifunctional design maximizes room occupancy and return on investment