Operations Management Case Studies
Procter & Gamble (P&G) implements Cisco TelePresence solution to transform collaboration capabilities worldwide.
Cisco IT reduces operational expenses, improves network performance, and accelerates technology adoption by partnering with Cisco Services.
Advocate Healthcare accelerates adoption of technology and offers concierge support without increasing IT staff.
All Operations Management Case Studies
- Driving Innovation With Collaboration
- Cisco Remote Management Services Delivers Large-Scale Business Outcomes for Cisco IT
- Healthcare Provider Boosts Productivity with TelePresence
- The Changing Needs of Healthcare IT
- Using Video Conferencing to Reduce Costs and Improve Productivity
- Cisco Services Helps Lower TCO for Cisco IT
- Procter & Gamble Transforms The Way Business Is Done