Manufacturing Case Studies
Tatts Group improves network uptime and eases management through data center consolidation.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) implements Cisco TelePresence solution to transform collaboration capabilities worldwide.
Hilti Corporation can now accurately compare performance for contact centers and individual agents, helping to identify needed training and staffing changes.
All Manufacturing Case Studies
- Delivering Global Collaboration Capabilities
- Driving Innovation With Collaboration
- Oil and Gas Company Creates Global Roadmap for Physical Security
- Using Video Conferencing to Reduce Costs and Improve Productivity
- Mining Company Implements Virtual Data Center and Standardizes Applications Globally
- Improving Business Processes and IT Delivery with Desktop Virtualization Services
- Gaming Firm Drives Positive Change through Virtualization
- Philips Advocates Board-Level Global Collaboration
- Procter & Gamble Transforms The Way Business Is Done
- World-Class Experience in Multichannel Contact Center