Making Collaboration Count at the London Olympic Games
London Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games uses Cisco technology to communicate with distributed organization and BT Global Services.
Mobile Transforms Education Experience with Video
As the organization moves into the venues up and down the country, video technologies provide a more engaging means to communicate from the center, so that everyone feels they're still in direct touch with the organizing committee.- Gerry Pennell, Chief Information Officer, LOCOG
- Keeping a rapidly-growing workforce involved and informed, both during the planning and decentralization phases
- Providing a productive means of interacting with geographically dispersed colleagues, partners, and stakeholders
Design and deploy network and infrastructure to support secure video architecture and delivery, and collaboration for all remote sites.
Collaboration for all staff throughout Great Britain and standardized handling of video content.
- Conferencing is more collaborative, productive, and cost effective
- Improved agility of communications as teams disperse to venues
- Video embedded as a mechanism to deliver executive briefings