Insurance Company Streamlines Asset Management
Insurance firm boosts IT agility and achieves contract renewal savings by partnering with LaSalle Solutions and Cisco.
Download Case Study (PDF - 862 KB)
We felt so comfortable working with the combined team, and we were so happy with where they'd taken us, that we extended to a multi-year contract.- Storage Area Network Administrator, U.S. Insurance Company
An expanding network leads to a confusing variety of products from numerous different vendors.
- Simplify asset management and interactions with Cisco support
- Gain clear, accurate picture of all assets within network infrastructure
- Consolidate number of contracts to streamline renewals and procurement process
Cisco and LaSalle Solutions, a value-added reseller, simplify equipment maintenance and offer a 24-hour technical support service that provides flexible, device coverage.
- Cisco Services and LaSalle Solutions provide audit of storage and network infrastructure
- LaSalle's LAMP offers network visibility and asset reports from one convenient interface
- LaSalle and Cisco provide ongoing support for all asset management needs
A clear picture of all network assets and contracts, both from Cisco and other vendors, as well as the ability to respond to current and future needs.
- Reduced number of contracts by 33%, easing day-to-day asset management
- Achieved financial savings by switching from one year to multi-year renewal contract
- Freed up IT resources to focus on more valuable tasks