Government Case Studies
City of Mesa deploys next-generation Unified Computing System, increasing overall technical efficiency and reducing operating costs.
California Administrative Office of the Courts consolidated, five-year contract and first-in-state services financing plan reduces costs by 31 percent.
California Department of Water Resources (DWR) enabled borderless collaboration with advanced data center solutions.
All Government Case Studies
- Air Force Launches New Services More Securely
- Arizona City Streamlines Data Center Operation to Improve Services
- California Courts Adopt Innovative Services Delivery Model
- Ministry of Justice Modernized Technology Platform
- State Agencies Unite on New Information Exchange Platform
- State Agency Collaborates Securely with Outside Organizations