University Greatly Simplifies IT Operations Management
George Mason University uses Smart Net Total Care Service to inventory and track IT assets.
Download Case Study (PDF - 457 KB)
With the inventory management, reporting, and other functions available to us now, we have one place to go to see all of our equipment.- David Robertson, Service Delivery Manager Network Engineering, George Mason University
Bring all of their network inventory data together to save time and improve operational efficiency.
- Conduct detailed, accurate network device inventory
- Reduce mean time to problem resolution
- Simplify IT Operations Management
Actionable intelligence and proactive support to increase operational efficiency and reduce risk.
- Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service
With Smart Net Total Care Service there is now one place to go to see all of the Cisco equipment.
- Conducted network inventory in hours instead of weeks
- Reduced mean time to resolution by approximately 30 percent
- Simplified maintenance