Bank Benefits from Borderless Network and Collaboration
Ecobank cuts costs and improves time to market while ensuring compliance with international standards.
Download Case Study (PDF - 544 KB)
This has helped us to cut the time it takes to enter a new market from a year to just two months. Meanwhile, the fact that I can sleep at night is due in no small part to the great support I get from Cisco Services.- Tunji Alabi, Group head for technology infrastructure, Ecobank Transnational Inc.
Needed to standardize technical infrastructure and data center, reduce travel and travel costs, and improve executive collaboration.
- Standardize provision of banking services across countries
- Reduce operational expenditure
- Support continued growth
An end-to-end solution taking in voice, collaboration, and data center technology.
A more electronic and IT-driven business, safety of our customer data, and savings from collaboration among employees.
- Telephony costs reduced by 60 percent
- Passed Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) certification due to Borderless Network platform
- Time-to-market reduction from one year to two months thanks to company-wide standardized solution