Collaboration Services Case Studies
British American Tobacco extends video conferencing capability, maximizes uptime, and improves return on investment with help from Cisco Services.
Procter & Gamble Transforms The Way Business Is Done
Procter & Gamble (P&G) implements Cisco TelePresence solution to transform collaboration capabilities worldwide.
World-Class Experience in Multichannel Contact Center
Hilti Corporation can now accurately compare performance for contact centers and individual agents, helping to identify needed training and staffing changes.
All Collaboration Services Case Studies
- Cisco Remote Management Services Delivers Large-Scale Business Outcomes for Cisco IT
- Healthcare Achieves Fast ROI with Business Video
- Using Video Conferencing to Make Savings and Improve Productivity
- Mining Company Implements Virtual Data Center and Standardizes Applications Globally
- Making Collaboration Count at the London Olympic Games
- Bank Benefits from Borderless Network and Collaboration
- CareCore National Advances Evidence-Based Medicine with Video
- Cruise Line Simplifies Collaboration and Improves Guest Experience
- Global Financial Services Firm Cuts Costs, Carbon Emissions
- Ministry of Justice Modernized Technology Platform
- Philips Advocates Board-Level Global Collaboration
- Procter & Gamble Transforms The Way Business Is Done
- State Agency Collaborates Securely with Outside Organizations
- University Prepares Next Generation of Global Leaders
- World-Class Experience in Multichannel Contact Center