Chinese Bank Improves Efficiency with New Data Center
Bank of Chengdu implements unified communications system with help from Cisco Services.
By working with Cisco, our technical team improved its project management, structural design, and maintenance capabilities. This, in turn, helps us maintain a more resourceful technical staff at Bank of Chengdu.- IT Network Management Team, Bank of Chengdu
A sustainable and efficient network communications platform.
- Align network architecture with business development needs
- Improve core enterprise network usability and resilience
- Implement overall network security and operational efficiency
A unified communications system, designed by Cisco Services, that integrated voice, video, and instant messaging into one platform.
- Developed an integrated network plan that can be implemented in stages
- Built network architecture that covered key business areas, including production and management
- Deployed network-based unified communications platform for greater collaboration
Lowered operational risks, decreased total cost of network ownership, and reduced in-person visits.
- Successfully established three-to-five-year network plan
- Implemented overall optimization update on network architecture
- Vastly improved comprehensive abilities of Bank of Chengdu's technical staff