Save, Simplify, Extend
Use Cisco Integrated Services Routers to ease transition to SIP trunking and more. (3:39 min)
SIP Trunk Designs That Enhance Business Agility
See the new on-demand webcast featuring Q&A with Cisco and Verizon experts.
Market Leader in SIP Trunking
Infonetics names Cisco CUBE marketshare leader in session border control.
Save, Simplify, Extend
Unified Communications Gateways and Services
Cisco offers flexible platforms with unified communications services for all types of gateway and session border control deployments.
- Deliver modular support for a multitude of unified communications services
- Ideal for teleworkers, small and medium businesses, or enterprise branch offices
- Deploy multiple services on the same platform in the same footprint
- Services include gateway, session border control, survivability, and more
- Support session border control functionality for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking deployments.
- Ideal for large regional or headquarters locations
- Supports Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) for session border control
- Provides up to 16,000 SIP sessions on a single platform
- Box-to-box and in-box redundancy
- Support traditional analog devices while taking advantage of the new capabilities of Cisco Unified Communications
- Stand-alone gateways support analog phones, faxes, modems, and voicemail systems
- Low and high-density gateways offer distributed or centralized deployments
- Support a range of features based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Get classic time-division-multiplexing (TDM) gateways on a modular platform that supports session border control
- TDM gateway offers expanded functionality for service providers
- Includes T3-channelized TDM interconnect access
- Ideal for deployments that require Signaling System 7 (SS7) interconnect
- Supports Cisco Unified Border Element for session border control
Gateway Platforms and Services
Cisco Unified Communications Gateway Services
- Cisco TDM Gateways
- Analog Gateway
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Cisco Unified Border Element
Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISR)
- Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Routers
- Cisco 1861E Series Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 881 Integrated Services Router
Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
Cisco VG200 Series Gateways
Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways
Other Services and Solutions
Cisco's Unified Communications gateways and services provide the foundation for anytime, anywhere collaboration to anyone. Take full advantage of the intelligence of the network to:
- Broaden your choices. Unparalleled connectivity and interoperability help enable choice of equipment, service providers, and architecture. Cisco gateways support the vast majority of protocols, interfaces, and codecs to provide connectivity to more than 90 percent of the world's private branch exchanges (PBXs), service providers, and analog devices
- Improve end-user quality. Provide a superior end-user experience through features such as background noise reduction, acoustic shock prevention, and echo cancellation. By helping to enable priority-based routing, Call Admission Control/Resource Reservation Protocol (CAC/RSVP), and media monitoring, Cisco gateways help deliver high-quality voice every time
- Deploy more services. Accelerate time to deployment, lower maintenance costs, and provide proactive troubleshooting and network planning
- Help enable your network's evolution. This multi-service integration on Cisco routers allows assets to be repurposed as your collaboration network needs change
- Provide integrated security to protect against internal and external threats while maintaining high levels of network performance
Customer Success Stories
Case Studies: Simplify SIP Migration, Increase Availability, and Improve Interoperability
See how three organizations benefitted from implementing Cisco® Unified Border Element (CUBE), a session border controller (SBC) deployed on Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs).
Telecom Carrier Offers First-of-its-Kind Cloud Security Solution (PDF - 672 KB) (Video - 2:35 min)
Learn how BT uses Cisco technology to quickly identify voice and data threats.
Northeast Community Bank: Cisco/Verizon SIP Trunking Solutions (4:03 min)
Watch how Northeast Community Bank builds network with more functionality and greater efficiency with SIP trunking solutions.
University Improves Caller Experience (PDF - 187 KB)
Learn how Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express helps Brandeis University.
Bank Lowers Costs and Boosts Productivity with Unified Communications (PDF - 272 KB)
WesBanco deploys Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony for business continuity.
BT Builds Cloud Security Solution
Let Us Help
Empower Your Branch Offices
Make your branch offices as productive as your headquarters location.Read White Paper
Integrate SIP trunks in your enterprise network for unified communications.Read White Paper
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications.View Report
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Simplify voice and video, enable mobility, build productivity and improve collaboration with Cisco's unified call control platform.View Site
Cisco Unity Connection
Get an overview of the Cisco Unity Connection unified messaging solution.View Site