Unified Fabric Video
Unified Fabric Video
Josh Kahn, VP, Solutions Marketing, EMC Corporation (1:29min)
Get the Flash Player
Today IT organizations must deliver more services with speed and agility while managing exponential data growth and operating within constrained, even reduced budgets. At the same time, data centers are increasingly consuming infrastructure to keep up with the rapidly evolving and growing demand for the new services and applications.
Cloud computing represents a new model for IT-IT as a service. Cloud computing promises not only a more efficient IT infrastructure but also a greater level of agility, making IT more responsive to business requirements.
Global technology leaders Cisco and EMC are collaborating to offer customers a choice of industry-leading virtual infrastructure architectures that can simplify, automate, and transform your IT while helping you accelerate the journey to cloud computing:
- Build your own:Solutions built using tested and proven products and services
- Reference architectures through VSPEX: Prepackaged reference architectures
- Converged infrastructure through joint venture VCE:Vblock, a transformative way to consume virtual infrastructure
These infrastructure architectures are designed to help IT accelerate the transition from a traditional to a virtualized and automated service-oriented data center architecture.
Watch EMC™s Chairman, President and CEO share insights on the Cisco-EMC partnership and upcoming innovations that will accelerate customers migration to cloud.
SAP HANA Solutions
Organizations are generating more data than ever before, from customer transaction data to supplier delivery data. SAP HANA is designed to handle massive amounts of detailed data in real time. Using the in-memory SAP HANA database, organizations can gain insight into business operations, react quickly to changing priorities, and reduce cost.
A high performance, scalable infrastructure that can store, analyze and process data in real time is essential to SAP HANA. Cisco and EMC deliver a choice of solutions for SAP HANA that makes it easier for organizations to run big data, growth-oriented applications, and analytics. These solutions combine EMCs expertise in storing, protecting, and managing vast amounts of data with the power of Cisco Unified Computing System.
Cisco solutions improve decision-making by adding more computing and storage resources as data and user demand grows.
- Converged Infrastructure for Your SAP Environment
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- SAP Enterprise Applications on Cisco UCS
Watch this video from EMC, Cisco, and SAP to learn how new SAP integrated solutions can reduce costs and risk when deploying SAP cloud and big data analytics environments.
Our joint solutions are enabled through both transformational and traditional architectures. They bring together best-of-breed products and solutions into a complete data center design that can enhance your current investment, and adapt to meet your future needs.
EMC VSPEX Proven Infrastructure
EMC VSPEX solutions are designed to provide faster deployment, more architecture choices, greater efficiency, and lower risk. They provide a simple, flexible infrastructure.
Cisco is offering reference architectures for EMC VSPEX solutions built on the Cisco Unified Data Center infrastructure. These reference architectures help to enable flexible solutions that can easily scale, optimize for a variety of application workloads, support virtual desktop applications, and create a solid foundation for your private cloud.
For more information, read the Solution Brief below or contact your local Cisco Channel Partner.
Cisco Unified Data Center and EMC VSPEX Server Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange 2007- End-to-End Messaging Infrastructure Solution
This document provides an overview of the end-to-end messaging infrastructure platform for Microsoft Exchange 2007 Solution which leverages technologies from Cisco, EMC and VMware.
- Cisco-EMC Microsoft SQL Server Fast Track Warehouse 3.0 Enterprise Reference Configurations (PDF - 235 KB)
- EMC Cisco Unified Storage Networking (PDF - 580 KB)
Enabling Virtual Data Center Infrastructures with Trusted FCoE Solutions
- EMC Transitions to Unified Computing (PDF - 702 KB)
- EMC IT Takes the Journey to the Private Cloud (PDF - 1.5 MB )
- Cisco Unified Computing System and EMC VNXe3300 Unified Storage System (PDF - 542 KB)
- EMC Information Infrastrcture Solutions (PDF - 1.63 MB)
- Cisco UCS Using EMC CLARiiON Storage, VMware vSphere 4, and SAP ACC System (PDF - 4 MB)
This document describes how the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) can be used in conjunction with EMC CLARiiON or Symmetrix VMAX storage systems and VMware vSphere 4 to implement SAP Systems compliant to SAP Adaptive Computing.
- Enterprise Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Design for Performance and Reliability (PDF - 532 KB)
This whitepaper details best practices for virtual desktop deployments from VMware, Cisco, and EMC.