Save with Cisco UCS SmartPlays
See special offers on preconfigured Cisco servers.
Cisco UCS overcomes obstacles to effective virtualization deployment. (PDF - 6.4 MB)
A Platform Designed for Virtualization
Cisco UCS increases consolidation ratios, offers effective virtualization, and lowers costs. (PDF - 2.64 MB)
Simplify Virtual Environments
Transportation firm PITT OHIO improves data center management with Cisco UCS. (Video ? 4:30 min)Watch Now
Learn how broadening cloud and fabric requirements are redefining serversRead Now
Swiss systems company radically simplifies IT management
KYBERNETIKA AG leverages Cisco UCS to improve efficiency and cost effectivenessRead Now
Deliver on the Promise of Virtualization
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) offers world-record-setting virtualization performance. It features a single unified system that integrates a unified fabric, embedded management, and powerful servers with intelligent Intel® Xeon® processors. Cisco UCS delivers a better architecture and balance of resources, through a system that:
- Simplifies physical and virtual networks, reducing costs while increasing manageability.
- Scales better and more rapidly, with lower infrastructure cost per server.
- Delivers greater performance for virtualized environments through a better balance of resources.
- Increases an organization's responsiveness to changing workloads and conditions through increased flexibility.
Are you considering a virtualization or a consolidation project? Discover these Cisco UCS products:
Create a single, highly available management domain with network connectivity and administrative capabilities that support all attached blades and chassis.
Manage all system components and configurations through a unified, policy-driven extensible architecture.
Virtual Interface Cards
Simplify, enhance, and centralize I/O management while helping to ensure policy coherency and consistent network visibility.
Accelerate the Transition to Unified Computing
Cisco Unified Computing Services can help you quickly deploy your data center resources and optimize operations to meet business needs.
Cisco Data Center Virtualization Services can accelerate your virtualization initiative with services from Cisco and our partners that help you plan, build and manage a secure virtualized infrastructure. These services combine our networking, virtualization, and data center expertise to help you virtualize servers, extend virtualization across your data center, or implement a desktop virtualization solution. We provide a unique service delivery experience that uses industry best practices, giving you the expertise you need every step of the way. We can help you reduce costs, protect application performance, and secure your infrastructure.
- Transportation Firm Simplifies Virtual Environment (Video - 4:30 min)
- PITT OHIO Enhances Data Center Management (PDF - 1.01 MB)
- Building Firm Virtualizes SAP Applications (Video - 5:00 min)
- Benefit management company virtualizes and moves business to the Cloud
CareCore Natiional utilizes the Cisco Unified Computing System to move business to the Cloud.
- Insurance provider virtualizes on Cisco UCS (PDF - 710 KB)
AM Wins improves scalability and enhances services by virtualizing on Cisco UCS.
- Cisco and VMware Virtualizing the Data Center (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Delivering on the Promise of Virtualization: Cisco Unified Computing System (White Paper) ( PDF - 6.4 MB)
- Cisco UCS and Microsoft Hyper-V Meet the Challenges of Virtualization ( PDF - 1.09 MB)
- Virtualization Using Cisco Data Center Solutions Running Windows Server 2008 R2 with Hyper-V (PDF - 274 KB)
- Cisco UCS with Intel Xeon Processors (PDF - 2.67 MB)
Design and Deployment Guides
Intel, Intel Inside Logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries