Lower your cost of ownership, increase agility, and protect your investment with Cisco Unified Communications running on Cisco Unified Computing System. Optimize your unified communications operations with this next-generation integrated data center system.
Improve Unified Communications performance and productivity while reducing costs. (3:00 min)
Viewing this video requires the latest version
Get the Flash Player
Get Efficient, Flexible, and Scalable Unified Communications Deployment and Operations
With the Cisco Unified Computing System, Cisco Unified Communications applications run in a virtualized environment. This environment includes VMware, Cisco Unified Computing System servers, and Fibre Channel SAN storage. Primary capabilities include:
- Deployment flexibility for easy adaptation to your business, improving productivity and resource use
- Improved total cost of ownership, with fewer infrastructure components to purchase and fewer elements to manage
- Scalability so that you can add more software and services without increasing cooling, power, space, or cabling costs
- Management tool consolidation, so administrators can use familiar single tools or sets of tools, reducing operating costs
- Simpler installation and upgrades through service profiles, virtual machines, and centralized management
Unified Communications Goes Virtual.
Combine Unified Communications and virtualization, reduce servers by 75 percent, and dramatically simplify data center management.
Benefits of Running Unified Communications on the Cisco Unified Computing System. (3:01 min)
Find details about hardware devices, software applications, and specialized components that relate to your networking solution.