Unite Applications and Endpoints
As the core of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager is a unified communications call control platform that can deliver the right experience to the right endpoint.
Simplify voice and video, enable mobility, build productivity and improve collaboration with Cisco's unified call control platform. (2:54 min)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager provides services such as session management, voice, video, messaging, mobility, and web conferencing.
Features and Capabilities
- Lower cost of ownership
- Interoperability and standards support
- Scalability for up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users
This powerful solution can help:
- Extend video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to telepresence rooms
- Simplify voice systems with unified communications to cut costs and dramatically simplify provisioning and maintenance
- Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively
- Enable mobility with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, with any content type, on any device
- Improve collaboration -simply click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is available in a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid.
Communications Applications for Every Need
Cisco offers a variety of call-processing applications and phones that can help:
- Enhance mobility: Cisco Unified Mobility keeps you in touch no matter where you work. Learn more.
- Keep communications at your fingertips: Explore the inviting, simple-to-use, fully featured Cisco Unified IP Phones. See the portfolio. (PDF - 2.41 MB)
- Manage communications with a single server: Cisco Business Edition provides medium-sized organizations everything they need for voice, video, mobility, and messaging. Learn more.
Got a small business? We have solutions just for you. Learn More
See a customer license 105 new users in a few matter of minutes using Cisco Enterprise License Manager (ELM) (Video - 1:44 min)
CareCore National Transforms Business with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. (Video - 2:50 min)
Estimate your communications costs savings with Cisco SIP Trunking solutions.(Video - 2:15 min)
- Cisco Breaks Barriers with SIP Trunking
Infonetics identifies Cisco CUBE as marketshare leader in Session Border Control.
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications.
- Estimate Your Savings
Use this Total Cost of Ownership Assessment Tool to determine how much you can save by migrating to Cisco Unified Communications.
- Unified Communications Resources
Obtain system-level documentation, resources, and training details at the Cisco Unified Communications System Technical Information home page.
Cisco Enterprise License Manager (ELM)
Enterprise-Class IP Communications Processing
Benefits Firm Transforms Physician Interactions
SIP Trunking Cost Reduction Tool
VoIP Router Empowers Branch Office
Versions and Options
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0
End-of-Sale Versions and Options
End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices