Centralize Communications Management
Unified communications call control platforms deliver the right experience to the right endpoint.
- Simplified provisioning and maintenance
- Comprehensive communications help boost productivity
- Embedded software capabilities support mobility—anywhere, with any content, on any device
- Multiple deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises and remote
- Price-optimized for fast-growing companies with over 1000 users, 3000 devices, and multiple sites
- Supports collaboration applications on one interoperable, centrally-managed platform
- Modular, stackable design scales out to support deployments of any size
- Simple and fast to configure, deploy, manage, maintain, and use
- End-to-end collaboration for up to 1000 users, 2500 devices, 50 sites, and 100 contact center agents
- Support for multiple collaboration applications on one centrally-managed platform
- Simple deployment, management, and maintenance that scales up with the pace of business
- Interoperable open architecture supports third-party collaboration apps and devices
- Converged voice, video, and data with full-featured call processing for enterprise branch deployments of 450 or fewer users
- Support for Cisco IP voice and video endpoints
- Deployed on Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- Includes features especially designed for retail and branch deployments
- Cloud deployment of collaboration applications and functionality
- Same benefits and experience of on-premises solutions
- Interoperable with third-party applications and devices using industry standards and open APIs
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
- Cisco BTS 10200 Softswitch
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Network Route Director
- Cisco PGW 2200 Softswitch
- Cisco Signaling Controllers
- Cisco Unified Mobility
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center
- Cisco Hosted Unified Communications Services
Mid-Market Call Control
- Cisco Business Edition 7000
- Cisco Business Edition 6000
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Unified Communications Integration
Simplify voice and video, help enable mobility, build productivity, and improve collaboration. Cisco call-control platforms offer:
- Lower cost of ownership
- Interoperability and standards support
- Scalability for up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users
A single, call-control architecture for voice, video, and conferencing can substantially reduce operational overhead compared with maintaining separate call structures for each service. This architecture also still accommodates time-division multiplexing (TDM) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based systems as needed.
Use Cisco call-control products to help:
- Extend video capabilities through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to immersive telepresence rooms
- Simplify voice systems to cut costs and dramatically simplify provisioning and maintenance
- Build productivity with comprehensive systems to help workers communicate and work more effectively
- Promote mobility with embedded software capabilities to support productivity anywhere, on any device
- Improve collaboration by clicking to initiate an instant messaging session, a phone call, or a videoconference
At a Glance
Cisco Unified Communications helps companies contend with the complexity of communications. It also addresses the growing needs of increasingly mobile workers who now conduct business from their desks and in conference rooms, airports, warehouses, and vehicles.
Comprehensive call control, unified messaging, and unified client software allows people to access voice, video, data, and applications on fixed and mobile networks.
Help Enable More Effective Communications
Presence and instant messaging features provide the ability to check the availability of colleagues, identify how best to reach them, and click to communicate in real time.
Deliver Comprehensive Collaboration
Combined with the power of the integrated network, employees have instant access to voice, video, and web conferencing solutions. In addition, they can easily bring solutions together by adding video to an audio conversation or by adding web conferencing to share content.
Support the Creation of Business Applications
Cisco service-creation platforms simplify the ability to embed unified communications capabilities into existing Cisco and third-party applications or develop interactive media and web applications.