Now, you can instantly access Cisco Unified Communications capabilities directly from Microsoft Skype for Business or Microsoft Lync UC Clients. This easy-to-deploy desktop integration lets you extend the instant messaging functionality of Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business Clients with proven Cisco Unified Communications (UC) services.
With this tight integration for Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business clients, you get a consistent user experience, enhanced communications capabilities, and reduced infrastructure complexity. You also gain:
- Increased productivity. Instantly connect from anywhere using the embedded Cisco IP softphone and high-definition video.
- Streamlined communications. Get telephony presence, visual voicemail, communications history, and desk phone control.
- Enhanced collaboration. Initiate or join multiparty audio, web, and video conferences using Cisco conferencing solutions.
- Reduced complexity. Simplify communications with easy-to-deploy integration and a single-call control architecture.
- Investment protection. Increase efficiency with Cisco Unified Communications and protect existing desktop investments.