Cisco Unified Communications
Effective, collaborative, open. By unifying voice, video, and data in one secure platform, Cisco Unified Communications brings together all forms of communication, independent of location, time, or device.
Today's organizations must contend with increasingly complex communications environments featuring a wide array of communications methods. Employees, business partners, and customers communicate with one another through infinite combinations of phones, voice messaging, e-mail, fax, mobile clients, and rich-media conferencing. However, these tools are often not used as effectively as they could be. The results are information overload and misdirected communications that delay decisions, slow down processes, and reduce productivity.
Cisco Unified Communications eliminates communications complexity. Customers, vendors, partners and colleagues reach the right resource the first time. By simplifying business communications and enabling rich media collaboration, Cisco Unified Communications is:
- Effective: eliminating communications complexity by allowing you to reach the right person, at the first time, with the right device.
- Collaborative: increasing productivity by empowering you to communicate anytime, anywhere, on any device of your choice.
- Open: enabling standards-based secure systems which are built into the intelligent information network.
What is it?
What unified communications means to your businessOverview
What do I need?
Components of the Cisco Unified Communications systemProduct Portfolio
Why do I need it?
Benefits of unified communicationsOverview
How do I do it?
Solution guides, migration strategies and examplesImplementation
Find out more about how this range of solutions can dramatically change the way you do business:
- Overview flash demonstration on Cisco Unified Communications and how it can address the specific requirements of your organization
- Solutions flash demonstration (Cisco Unified Communications vision, Unified Personal Communicator vision, conferencing for medium-sized organizations, conferencing for large organizations, Unified Messaging vision, mobility and contact center)
- View high-resolution video on John Chambers demonstrating features of the new products (5.01 min)
- White papers
- Why Cisco Unified Communications
- Products & Solutions
- In The News
- Cisco Consultant Program
- Contact Us