Do More with Less
Let us co-manage your infrastructure to get the most from your investments. (3:14 min)
Restore the network as a key driver of innovation. (PDF - 161.93 KB)
Simplify Cloud Technologies
In the era of the Internet of Everything, companies are relying on IT to become a "broker" of differentiated business services. As an IT leader, you must manage cloud technologies, such as hybrid cloud, mobility, and big data, to securely launch new business services. All while improving efficiency and lowering costs.
To meet these challenges, you have to simplify the adoption and management of cloud technologies with continuous monitoring and streamlined management of both your network and your infrastructure.
Automate Network and Infrastructure Management
Cisco Managed Services help you anticipate and resolve issues faster while retaining full visibility and control. The Cisco portfolio of managed services was designed to improve your network and infrastructure availability, performance, and reliability. All four foundational aspects of your network environment are covered:
- Data Center: Remote operations support for hybrid cloud environments to help increase productivity and reduce risk.
- Enterprise Networks: Increased automation to actively manage your network, verify performance, and resolve issues remotely.
- Security: Proactive monitoring to help you identify and eliminate threats before they affect the business.
- Collaboration: 24-hour management support for voice, video, and conferencing, so you can deliver a consistent user experience from any device.
Accelerate New Business Services
As the Internet of Everything evolves, Cisco is committed to helping you accelerate the development of new business services. To do this, we provide comprehensive management services for your infrastructure. Your team can focus on bringing new business services to life while Cisco Managed Services provides continuous monitoring and streamlined management of your network. Specific services include:
- Global 24-hour user-defined out-tasking support
- Operations and management of your network and IT infrastructure, aligned to ITIL standards
- Domain expertise with access to innovative tools, network intelligence, smart analytics, and automation
Read the Managed Services Solution Overview. (PDF - 228.05 KB)