Learning Credits Resources for Learning Partners
Cisco Learning Credits are an easy method of payment for Cisco authorized training, redeemable through participating Cisco Learning Partners worldwide.
Cisco Learning Credits enable customers to buy training at the same time as they purchase Cisco hardware, software or support services, reducing the cost of administering separate budgets and expense reimbursements associated with the purchase of training on an ad hoc basis.
Program Information and Forms
- Sales Order Reissue (Extension) Policy (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- How to Extend Cisco Learning Credits (Reissue Request) (PDF - 2.4 MB)
- Part Number and Pricing (PDF - 111 KB)
- Brief Overview and Qualifying Questions (PDF - 125 KB)
- Program Guidelines (PDF - 276 KB)
- Advanced Technology Training (PDF - 117 KB)
- Countries of Operations
- Quick Reference Guide (PDF - 128 KB)
- Cisco Learning Credit Presentation for Learning Partners (PPT - 2 MB)
- Aug 4th LCMT Update Training
- Aug 4th LCMT Update Training Presentation (PDF - 13.8 MB)