Business Leaders Value Cloud Collaboration
Forbes global study on cloud collaboration and its impact on business goals.
Meet your growing video and conferencing needs with cloud-based video as a service from Cisco and its partners. Get business-class service to extend and simplify collaboration within your organization and with customers and partners.
Simplify Consumption Models
Easily extend multiparty reach with cloud-based virtual meeting room services.Learn More
Cisco TelePresence and Video Cloud Solutions offer flexible deployment options and consumption models. You can customize virtual meeting rooms to meet your organization's needs.
With video delivered from the cloud, you can easily scale visual communications to reach employees anywhere and deliver highly secure interoperability with customers and partners. Whether you are extending an existing deployment or are new to video, cloud-based video services can:
- Enhance your video collaboration strategy
- Deliver highly flexible solutions that simplify any-to-any collaboration
Get Comprehensive Service, Scale, and Simplicity
Now you have more options to simplify and scale your video collaboration strategy. With cloud-based video as a service that is delivered by Cisco and regional and global partners, you get benefits such as:
- Flexible and affordable solution options
- Highly secure video calling and conferencing with anyone
- Simplified, scalable deployment and operation
- Extension to other hosted collaboration and unified communications applications
- Business-class performance and support
- Interoperability with on-premises customer deployments
Video as a service that is delivered from the cloud provides a range of flexible solution options. You can easily meet your visual collaboration and intra- and intercompany communications needs with services that are delivered separately or fully bundled.
- Hosted calling services that fully manage call control from the cloud
- Scalable multiparty conferencing and interoperability services, including virtual meeting rooms
- Highly secure intercompany video collaboration between customers, partners, and suppliers
- Public Cisco TelePresence Suites that connect remote and traveling attendees to your meetings
- Cisco WebEx TelePresence for smaller businesses that are getting started with video
Cloud-based video as a service is delivered by Cisco and qualified Cisco partners. You get the flexibility to use fully managed end-to-end solutions or the option to augment existing deployments.
Learn more about these solutions:
Video Delivers Face - to - Face Interaction for Remote Students (PDF - 859 KB)
Vyopta vPublish and Cisco Lecture Vision Case Study (PDF - 1 MB)
Washington State Deploys Network to Transform Education Case Study (PDF - 94 KB)