Experience, Simplicity, Ubiquity
Delivering more Collaboration capabilities and value starting with the user experience.
The Center of Cisco Collaboration Services
Empower employees to reach new levels of productivity and innovation in a more connected work environment. Cisco Collaboration Systems Releases (CSRs) provide a comprehensive set of infrastructure, applications, and endpoints integrated, designed, and tested to deliver a superior user experience. Our CSRs support simple, productive, and cost-effective collaboration, by anyone, anywhere, on any device.
Whether deployed on premises, in the cloud, or through a hybrid model, Cisco Collaboration Systems Release can deliver the confidence you want, in a unified product portfolio.
As we continue to lead in the collaboration space and evolve our portfolio to extend into the cloud with team-based collaboration solutions that incorporate an extensive ecosystem of partners, CSR 11.5 delivers many new and improved features. Here are a few highlights.
- Security and Compliance
- New features include next generation encryption, emergency location services based on WIFI access points, wireless phone security, and secure audio within Cisco MediaSense.
- Administration and User Experience
- Multi-device messaging, improved video quality, Business Edition pre-configuration enhancements, and TelePresence device registration in Cisco Expressway.
- Extending Collaboration to the Cloud
- Cisco Expressway connectivity to Cisco Spark Hybrid Services, Dial via Office Reverse Dial Back (DVO-R) support, and enhanced MRA allow list.