Unified Fabric for the Server Access Layer
Cost-Effective Access Layer
The Cisco Nexus 2232PP 10G provides 32 10 Gb Ethernet and Fibre Channel Over Ethernet (FCoE) Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) server ports and eight 10 Gb Ethernet and FCoE SFP+ uplink ports in a compact 1 rack unit (1RU) form factor.
The combination of the Cisco Nexus 2232PP 10G and upstream Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches provides a cost-effective access layer and scalable strategy for 10 Gb Ethernet and FCoE at the server access layer.
Learn about recent innovations in the Cisco Nexus Fabric Extenders. (5:00 min)
Feature and Capabilities
- The innovative Fabric Extender approach reduces data center cabling costs and footprint with optimized inter-rack cabling
- Unified fabric and FCoE at the server access layer reduce capital expenditure and operating expenses
- Nexus 5000 provides a single point of management and policy enforcement
- Plug-and-play management includes autoconfiguration
Increase Business Agility and Resilience
- Virtual Port Channel (vPC) and in-service software upgrades (ISSU) Increase resilience
- Virtual machine aware network services facilitate quick expansion of network capacity
Cisco SingleConnect Technology
The Cisco Nexus 2232PP is part of the SingleConnect solution for rack servers. SingleConnect is an easy, intelligent, and efficient way to connect and manage computing in the data center. The technology unifies LAN, SAN, and systems management into one simplified link for rack servers, blade servers, and virtual machines.
(All Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders Products At-a-Glance List ) Bulletins
(All Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders Products Bulletins List )
(All Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders Products Data Sheets List ) Presentations
(All Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders Products Presentations List )