Protect Across the Entire Attack Continuum
Protect against advanced threats while reducing complexity and cost. The industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW), Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services, delivers integrated threat defense across the entire attack continuum. It combines proven ASA firewall with advanced malware protection in a single device.
45-day Eval of FirePOWER services
FirePOWER services include AVC, NGIPS, AMP and URL Filtering licenses.Request Free Eval
Features and Capabilities
Superior Multilayered Threat Protection
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive, threat-focused, next-generation security services to the ASA 5500-X Series and ASA 5585-X firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides several advanced capabilities, listed below.
Industry-Leading Network Visibility
Feature highlights include:
- World's most deployed ASA stateful firewall with advanced clustering
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution more securely extends corporate network access beyond corporate laptops to personal mobile devices, regardless of physical location
- Granular Application Visibility and Control to support over 3000 application-layer and risk-based controls
- Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS, which provide threat prevention and contextual awareness
- Filters on hundreds of millions of URLs in over 80 categories
- Discovery and protection against advanced malware and threats
You can centrally manage Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services with the Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center. Gain comprehensive visibility into users, mobile devices, client-side apps, virtual machine (VM)-to-VM communications, vulnerabilities, threats, and URLs. Also, gain control over activity within the network and across next-generation firewall (NGFW) deployments.
Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center provides holistic, actionable indications of compromise (IoCs) that correlate detailed network and endpoint event information. It gives you further visibility into malware infections. And it also provides content awareness with malware file trajectory, which aids infection scoping and root-cause determination to speed time to remediation.
Reduced Costs and Complexity
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services' integrated approach to threat defense reduces capital and operating costs as well as administrative complexity. It smoothly integrates with your existing IT environment, work stream, and network fabric. It is highly scalable, performs at up to multigigabit speeds, and provides consistent and robust security across branch, Internet edge, and data center physical and virtual environments.
With Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center, your administrators can streamline operations to correlate threats. They can also assess their impact, automatically tune security policy, easily attribute user identities to security events, and help to speed remediation against changing threat conditions.
For small-scale, SMB deployments, the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) V 7.3.X is available to provide on-device, access control and advanced threat defense management. ASDM V 7.3.X provides an enhanced user interface that provides quick views on trends and the ability to drill-down for further analysis.
Wide Range of Sizes and Form Factors
Protect networks of all sizes with multiscale performance and a wide range of form factors. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services are available as:
- Standalone appliances tailor-made for small and midsize businesses
- Ruggedized appliances designed for extended temperature range operation in industrial or critical infrastructure environments
- Midsize appliances for businesses improving security at the Internet edge
- High-performance and throughput appliances for demanding enterprise data centers
Learn more about an innovative approach to threat defense for midsize businesses with NGFW. (02:26 min)
Threat Defense for SMBs
Get next-generation firewalls made for midsize organizations and distributed enterprises.Get Solution Details
Fight Malware with AMP for Networks
Join webinar to learn how to minimize the threat and impact of malwareRegister Now