workforce and workplace
to where you work.
the transition to remote work has
been “smooth,” while 35% say it
can be improved.¹
workplace safety measures and
requirements as they transition
back to the workplace.²
faced such rapid change.
- Significant and overnight
increases in your
- Increased security concerns
- Exponential growth in
telehealth and virtual care
- Prioritization of worker
safety and wellness
- Patient consumerism
- Shifts in care delivery sites
- Disruption of business models
How do you successfully balance acceleration and disruption? What about risk and opportunity?
You need healthcare solutions designed and built for change at scale, across your organization. Cisco can transform how you connect your people, improve patient safety, secure your organization, and automate your processes.
Cisco business and clinical resiliency solutions help provide a safer work environment for your clinicians and staff and a trusted experience for your patients.
- Empower staff to be productive anywhere
- Optimize each unique worker experience for
performance, cost, and security
- Provide virtual care through telehealth and remote contact center agents
- Develop new sites of care in pop-up and mobile clinics
- Support clinician and patient safety and wellness in the care facility
- Evolve to a secure and seamless distributed work model
- Strengthen your clinicians’ ability to communicate and collaborate anytime
- Leverage location data to enable clinical operational efficiency
- Ensure a scalable and agile data architecture
See how Cisco Business Resiliency Solutions can deliver on Cisco’s commitment to solve challenges and accelerate transformation in healthcare.Use our interactive tool
Build an INFRAM informed foundation for
The HIMSS Analytics Infrastructure Adoption Model (INFRAM) helps healthcare leaders assess and map the technology infrastructure capabilities required to reach their strategic and clinical business goals, meet international benchmarks and standards, and achieve new levels of resiliency.Get Started
- ESG Research Publication, The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Remote Work, 2020 IT Spending and Future Tech Strategies, June 2020
- PwC CFO Pulse Survey